Calgary , Alberta 's largest city, is a product of oil culture, and is situated where the prairies end and the foothills begin. As such, it is the eastern gateway to the Rocky Mountains and an important centre of trade and tourism for the western prairies. It is your most likely point of access for Banff and Jasper , and a worthwhile destination in its own right. Calgary is the heart of the largest metropolitan area between Toronto and Vancouver.
Calgary Tourist Attractions
• Baitun-Nur Mosque, is the biggest Mosque in all of North America.
• Prince's Island Park, Calgary's largest inner city park is an island with a number of pleasant trails for walking and relaxing.
• Glenbow Museum, Western Canada's largest museum.
• Chinatown, Canada's third largest Chinatown is in the northeast portion of downtown Calgary.
• Stephen Avenue Walk, As one of Calgary's most famous streets. It is a major venue for boutique shopping, bars, pubs and restaurants.
• The Military Museums, The most extensive military museum in Canada outside of the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa.
• Stampede Grounds, The site of Calgary's world-famous exhibition and rodeo.
On Cheapfaresnow.com, you can easily find cheap flights to Calgary. Fly with your favorite airlines in lowest price guarantee. Book in advance and you can save up to 75% on airfares to Calgary!