Wroclaw is the largest city in the Dolnoslaskie (Lower Silesian) Voivodeship in Poland. Wroclaw is also a historic capital of Silesia.
Wroclaw Tourist Attractions
- Town Hall, It now serves as the Museum of City Art.
- Centennial Hall, a historic building
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Historical Museum in the Royal Palace
- Sky Tower, visitors can see excellent views of the city and the surrounding region.
On Cheapfaresnow.com, you can easily find cheap flights to Wroclaw. Fly with your favorite airlines in lowest price guarantee. Book in advance and you can save up to 75% on airfares to Wroclaw!